Monday, July 3, 2017

MFT Stamps Ninja-mazing

MFT Stamps Ninja-mazing

Hello!  Welcome back to my blog!  Thanks for joining me today!  I just purchased this stamp set from My Favorite Things Stamps (MFT Stamps) called "Ninja-mazing."  I love that these images are larger than some of the other stamped ninjas.  This stamp set comes with three ninja images a pagoda and a few throwing stars.  There are a few sentiments as well:
  • For a Ninja-mazing friend
  • let's kick it soon
  • I'm on a secret mission to seal your heart
  • I'd face ninjas for you
  • I spy a great friend
  • You've snuck right into my heart
  • I'm your secret admirer
  • Hi-ya



This little Ninja I colored with Copic markers and used some gold glitter tape to make his head band. 

I turned this card into a slider card using Lawn Fawn's "Slide on Over" slider set.  For the background I used distress inks and stamped some of the images from this set for interest. I spritzed with water for some water marks. 


This card was really fun to make.  I love interactive cards so making a slider card with this set was exciting for me.  I hope you enjoyed this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment