Monday, April 25, 2016

Gorjuss

Hello and thanks for stopping by! :) Today I wanted to share this adorable stamp with you!

I

 am in love with the this stamp designers Gorjuss line.  This little girl is so fun to color and I love the endless options of coloring!  Today I just wanted to color and create a few stamped images that I could use later on cards.

I stamped these with Momento tuxedo black ink and colored the images using Copic markers. 



I used E51, E02 and E00 for the flesh colors. 




I colored one girl with a pink and purple dress.



The other little girl I colored in yellow and green. 




Here are the finished products.  I used a black marker to go around the edges of the girls after I fussy cut them out. I am looking forward to creating cards with these! 

I hope you have a wonderful day!  Go out there and create!!! Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment