Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mini Scrapbook

Scrapbook pages are fun to do but for some reason my brain goes blank when it comes to designing a whole page.

My friend bought me this kit at the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim and I love it!

 



The kit came with all the paper already die cut and the brads.  The small picture in the middle tells you were everything goes.  It didn't have any written instructions which I thought would be helpful, but I still thoroughly enjoyed putting these pages together. 

The background is 8x8 ( a little larger since I backed it on dark purple cardstock.). I loved the bushes, sunshine and letters!  I was able to glue them together easily. You do have to freehand the face of hello kitty but everything else was already cut and done for you.  I really loved who everything had a black shadow behind it, I think it made the page look a little more complete. It also helped things like the sun and the words to pop off the page more with the black outline.

This project took me some time to put together but overall I really enjoyed it!  I am hesitating putting a picture in the squares because I want them to be perfect!  

 I'm not a great scrapbooker but after making this project I wanted to start!  It was nice to have a layout that was already thought through that I could just enjoy putting together. Thanks my friend!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you come visit again soon! Have a crafty day!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment